IT is an expanding field where technology keeps changing and data keeps mounting. Data soon becomes Big Data and it gets more and more complex to not just store, but manage this voluminous chink of piling data.
What is Big Data Hadoop?
Big data is synonymous with Hadoop these days. Hadoop is an open source tool that is used to manage huge amounts of data and analyze it so that the knowledge gained can be applied to take wise and calculated business decisions. Hadoop presents an easy and convenient way to manage disparate data and make sense of it so that managers can gain useful insights for better productivity & business growth. The best way to garner huge benefits from this technology is to get a Hadoop Certification and maximize the benefits of Hadoop in your organization.
Job Opportunities after Hadoop Training
A Hadoop Course from a reputed and authorized training partner is essential to get started in this domain. Once you get Hadoop training and subsequently a Hadoop Certification, you can go for the position of a Hadoop administrator, Hadoop Developer, Hadoop Architect or Hadoop analyst – depending upon the Hadoop Certification taken by the individual and his/her skill set in their respective field.
1. Hadoop administrators are system administrators who should have knowledge of database management, Java and Linux in order to learn in-depth about MapReduce – the innovative programming algorithm for data processing.
2. Hadoop developers should have knowledge about SQL and Core Java to get started in creating Big Data Hadoop solutions.
3. Hadoop Architects eventually become expert in Java, MapReduce, Hbase, Pig, and Hive.
4. Hadoop Analysts must possess understanding of data analysis software solutions such as R, SAS, SPSS etc.
Industrial Applications of Hadoop
1. Retail industry: Needs Hadoop for connecting to customers in a better way, forecasting their buying patterns and preferences.
2. Banking & Finance: Implements Hadoop to find solutions to ease out workloads and improve efficiency.
3. Manufacturing: Needs to manage data using an efficient tool that can store data from various sources and streamline different processes from supply to equipment control processes.
4. Healthcare: Involves huge amount of data pertaining to patient records, clinical and financial data, and medical history to name a few.
5. Sports: Sports Industry utilizes Big Data for game analysis, player auctions, broadcasting past trends, and health and fitness management of players.
Apart from these industry sectors, Big Data Hadoop Certification is also needed for the following domains in order to reap benefits of big data analysis from Hadoop. Real estate industry, energy sector, utility companies and many others who wish to gain deeper insights and change the way business is done.