Exam 70-667 is one of the hottest certifications from Microsoft and the examination name is Microsoft SharePoint 2010 configuring. This certification course is designed for the IT professionals who are responsible in handling Microsoft SharePoint 2010 application. The certification validates the candidate’s knowledge and skills on the ability to manage and administer the Microsoft SharePoint 2010 application installation.
The minimum eligibility criteria to apply for 70-667 examination are as follows:
– Candidates should have great working experience in administering, installing, and configuring
– Candidates should have at least 6 months working experience in deploying and managing the SharePoint solutions and architectures
– Candidates should be proficient in Microsoft SQL 2005 or higher level server, DNS, IIS 7.0, and active directory relating to SharePoint
– Candidates should be proficient in Windows 2008 server security and infrastructure
– Candidates should have great working experience in IT business operations including restore, back-up and high availability
– Candidates should also have considerable working experience in command line administration and Windows PowerShell version 2
If a candidate has all the above mentioned requirements, then the candidate can register this examination in any of the nearby Pearson VUE or Promotric centers. Registration is also possible through online but necessary proofs have to be submitted for verification purposes. After verification is done, candidate will receive an email regarding the status. If the application is approved, candidate can pay the fee and schedule for the exam at any time.
The following are the course blueprint and percentage of questions from each topic:
– SharePoint environment installation and configuration- 25% questions
– SharePoint environment managing- 26% questions
– SharePoint environment deploying and managing- 24% questions
– SharePoint environment maintenance- 25% questions