How worth is doing AWS Certification?
It’s no big surprise to know that 82% of IT specialists in the US and Canada who were surveyed have not less than one AWS certification. Also, the normal number of confirmations among review respondents was 2.9.
AWS started in 2006 from the internal foundation that Amazon.com AWS is a cloud service from Amazon, which provides services in the form of building blocks, these building blocks can be used to create and deploy any type of application in the cloud.
AWS provides more than 90 services and the most popular (S3).
AWS Certification exams cost USD $150 at Associate level, and at the Professional Level exams cost USD $300.
As indicated b include Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2) and Amazon Simple Storage Servicey 2016 IT Skills and Salary Survey pay rates of AWS-ensured IT professionals are expanded by 10% contrasting with 2015 and AWS certification can boost up your salary by 26%
There are 5 certifications available at both associate and professional level with re-certification required every two years.
1. architect- Associate level
2. Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
3. Certified Developer- Associate
4. Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
5. Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
Requirements to do certification
You will need to set up an AWS Account
Your own domain name (optional, but recommended)
A Windows, Linux or Mac PC/Laptop
Salary of AWS certified persons
AWS certified solutions architect is the second top paying certification in 2018
Source- Global knowledge study
Benefits of AWS Certification
1.Certified Global Community
Gain access to the AWS Certified LinkedIn Community.
Receive invites to regional Appreciation Receptions and get access to AWS Certification lounges at AWS re:Invent and select AWS Summit events.
3. Official Certified Logo Usage
Share your achievement with our updated AWS Certified Logo.
4. Certified Store
Unlock access to Certified Merchandise. You’ll gain access to more products with the more certifications you earn
How long does it take to get certified?
With an all day work and different responsibilities, contributing 80 long periods of concentrate for the most part takes two months. In the event that you are completely new to course, we suggest around 120 hours or three months to get ready.
Steps to get certified
1. Go to: https://www.aws.training/
2. Click “Sign In” to sign in or create an account
3. Once you are signed in, click the “Certification” Tab
4. From your AWS Certification Account, click “Schedule New Exam”
5. You will be directed to our testing vendor, PSI, to find and schedule an exam
6. Select the beta exam and follow the prompts to complete your registration
Classroom training in Bangalore
Maxmunus classroom training Professional is a 360° preparing program offered by Maxmunus solutions Pvt Ltd. The program is altered in view of current industry measures that contains significant sub-modules as a piece of preparing process. The AWS Classroom training course is made and tutored by industry specialists.
Maxmunus offers Classroom training preparation in Bangalore utilizing office space and AWS Online Training universally. Training at Maxmunus conveyed by the accomplished proficient who has at least 4 long periods of relevant AWS experience and general 8-15 long stretches of IT encounter.
Maxmunus also provides the AWS Study guide soft copy for the reference purpose.
AWS Classroom training will provide the right knowledge to clear the AWS Certification.
• Training in Bangalore Duration: 40 Hours
• Training in Bangalore Method: Online/Classroom Training
• Training in Bangalore Study Material: soft copy